Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find our more about our research interests.
- 2014-11-21 10:20:00.0 Career paths for next generation researchers
- 2014-11-19 11:7:00.0 QUASAR Seminar at Royal Holloway University of London
- 2014-11-13 10:44:00.0 FCC Study Week 2015
- 2014-11-05 11:25:00.0 CERN Council selects next Director-General
- 2014-11-03 10:33:00.0 QUASAR Contribution to IOP Workshop
- 2014-10-22 9:27:00.0 Developing improved ways to detect particle losses