Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find out more about our research interests.
- 2015-07-27 11:20:00.0 QUASAR Group Scientist elected as IEEE Senior Member
- 2015-07-23 12:37:00.0 Summer interns have exciting time within QUASAR Group
- 2015-07-17 9:49:00.0 QUASAR contribution to Photo Detector Conference (PD15)
- 2015-07-10 10:14:00.0 Getting the Brains to match our Brawn
- 2015-07-08 12:28:00.0 QUASAR awarded RSE/STFC Fellowship
- 2015-07-08 7:54:00.0 QUASARs Down Under