Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find our more about our research interests.
- 2015-04-24 16:39:00.0 Accelerator experts discuss best training schemes
- 2015-04-22 12:25:00.0 Worrying Skills Shortage in Accelerator R&D
- 2015-04-20 12:50:00.0 Meet the QUASARs: Yelong Wei
- 2015-04-10 16:8:00.0 QUASAR contributions to University PGR Poster Day
- 2015-04-08 9:6:00.0 Head of the QUASAR Group elected as FLAIR Spokesperson
- 2015-04-08 8:55:00.0 Report on AGTAX 2015 Workshop