Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find our more about our research interests.
- 2014-08-01 13:9:00.0 Detecting a beam – without touching it !
- 2014-08-01 12:8:00.0 Royal Society supports QUASAR Research
- 2014-08-01 12:4:00.0 Welcome, James !
- 2014-07-04 9:44:00.0 QUASAR attended School in Ankara
- 2014-06-27 12:11:00.0 QUASAR Group Reaches Out
- 2014-06-27 11:55:00.0 QUASAR Group makes major contributions to the Euro Science Open Forum (ESOF) 2014