Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Welcome to the Quantum Systems and advanced Accelerator Research (QUASAR) group. We are involved in a range of research and training activities.
- 2014-04-16 21:10:00.0 Publication of the ELENA Design Report
- 2014-04-16 9:10:00.0 Quasars at Libera Workshop
- 2014-04-16 9:4:00.0 QUASAR attended CEM 2014
- 2014-04-02 10:39:00.0 Talks on SiPM at the DESY seminars and the CTA workshop
- 2014-03-28 12:57:00.0 Particle & Accelerator Physics Master Class: “Quasar help teach tomorrow’s scientists”
- 2014-03-21 13:1:00.0 The Big Bang National Event - It all started with the Big Bang !!
- 2014-03-21 10:40:00.0 Alexandra Alexandrova to present latest results at SPIE Photonics Europe
- 2014-03-21 9:53:00.0 Hello Yelong
- 2014-02-28 10:48:00.0 EU awards more than 600 k€ to support QUASAR Group Research
- 2014-02-28 10:36:00.0 QUASARs go to School
Take a look at the M.Sc. / PhD theses vacancies we currently have available.