Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find out more about our research interests.
- 2015-11-30 14:46:00.0 Welcome, Eleftherios !
- 2015-11-27 11:57:00.0 Issue 15 of Accelerating News now published
- 2015-11-06 9:56:00.0 How to characterize exotic ion beams?
- 2015-11-04 9:38:00.0 QUASAR work part of UK contribution to ESS
- 2015-11-02 9:53:00.0 EU funds Design Study for European Plasma Accelerator
- 2015-10-28 14:43:00.0 Join the most exciting physics experiments