Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find our more about our research interests.
- 2014-10-22 9:27:00.0 Developing improved ways to detect particle losses
- 2014-10-20 9:50:00.0 Maria Kastriotou shared latest results at LCWS14
- 2014-10-17 10:31:00.0 Let there be LIGHT
- 2014-10-08 9:34:00.0 Combining Lasers and Accelerators to Train the next Generation of Researchers
- 2014-10-07 10:41:00.0 Exploring the Power of CID Technology
- 2014-09-24 10:0:00.0 Sharing our R&D results with the wider COMSOL Community