Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Welcome to the Quantum Systems and advanced Accelerator Research (QUASAR) group. We are involved in a range of research and training activities.
- 2013-11-20 12:43:00.0 Position Vacancies in the QUASAR Group
- 2013-11-14 9:57:00.0 First QUASARthon held on 13/14 November
- 2013-11-14 7:53:00.0 Fast(er) acceleration !
- 2013-11-14 24:31:00.0 QUASAR@JAS
- 2013-11-08 9:53:00.0 QUASAR goes Youtube
- 2013-11-07 10:5:00.0 QUASAR Group added FLAIR to SPARC Workshop
- 2013-11-06 12:57:00.0 QUASAR contribution to 2013 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium
- 2013-10-18 10:55:00.0 oPAC project found to be a ‚great success‘
- 2013-10-11 11:12:00.0 CST Training Day on Daresbury Campus
- 2013-10-09 8:56:00.0 QUASAR Group congratulates Englert and Higgs on Nobel prize in physics
Take a look at the M.Sc. / PhD theses vacancies we currently have available.