Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find our more about our research interests.
- 2015-05-22 9:47:00.0 QUASAR becomes Accelerating News Co-Editor
- 2015-05-15 11:3:00.0 Lasers & Accelerators for Science and Society
- 2015-05-15 10:7:00.0 Low Light Level Photo Sensors at the APPEC Technology Forum
- 2015-05-13 9:16:00.0 QUASARs Made Impact at IPAC
- 2015-05-11 14:55:00.0 Experts brainstormed on SiPM Time Performance
- 2015-05-05 10:35:00.0 Sharing our Fascination for Science - but how?