Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find our more about our research interests.
- 2015-02-27 11:12:00.0 PhD Vacancies in the QUASAR Group
- 2015-02-27 9:53:00.0 A particle accelerator made of Lego bricks
- 2015-02-25 10:55:00.0 Outreach for more outreach
- 2015-02-23 14:16:00.0 Brainstorming Workshop on SiPM Time Performance
- 2015-02-13 14:49:00.0 New to the QUASAR Group
- 2015-02-12 10:20:00.0 LA³NET Conference: Last remaining places - REGISTER NOW!