Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Welcome to the Quantum Systems and advanced Accelerator Research (QUASAR) group. We are involved in a range of research and training activities.
- 2014-02-28 10:48:00.0 EU awards more than 600 k€ to support QUASAR Group Research
- 2014-02-28 10:36:00.0 QUASARs go to School
- 2014-02-11 9:19:00.0 New Videos published - watch now!
- 2014-01-31 13:56:00.0 Dr. Vinogradov talks about Silicon Photomultiplier Technology in Moscow, Russia
- 2013-12-13 15:58:00.0 Talks, talks, talks
- 2013-11-20 12:43:00.0 Position Vacancies in the QUASAR Group
- 2013-11-14 9:57:00.0 First QUASARthon held on 13/14 November
- 2013-11-14 7:53:00.0 Fast(er) acceleration !
- 2013-11-14 24:31:00.0 QUASAR@JAS
- 2013-11-08 9:53:00.0 QUASAR goes Youtube
Take a look at the M.Sc. / PhD theses vacancies we currently have available.