Prof. Dr. Carsten P. Welsch
Cutting-edge accelerator research through international collaboration.
An internationally structured research group
We cover the development and experimental exploitation of particle accelerators.
Experimental or theoretical research opportunities
The group currently has several position openings for M.Sc. or PhD theses.
Our research helps optimizing the performance of particle accelerators.
Find our more about our research interests.
- 2015-03-30 10:47:00.0 First meeting of the Future Circular Collider
- 2015-03-23 9:44:00.0 Measuring what others can’t see
- 2015-03-18 10:42:00.0 Computer-aided Optimization of Accelerators
- 2015-03-16 10:56:00.0 Astroparticle Physics European Consortium appreciates SiPM technology
- 2015-03-12 10:11:00.0 Welcome Magda!
- 2015-03-09 11:41:00.0 50 Shades of QUASAR